At Commerce State Bank, your financial security is very important to us! The bank is dedicated to protecting your financial information. We may contact you through our Online Banking Secure Message System or via email from time to time.
We will never request your pin or password by phone, text, or email.
Lost or Stolen Credit and Debit Cards
To report lost or stolen debit and credit cards
- Card Member Service, call 866.552.8855
- Outside the United States, call 701.461.1922 collect
VISA Debit Card:
- During business hours, call 262.247.2800
- After business hours, call 1.800.236.2442
- By Phone: 262.247.2800 | By Email: email@example.com
Phishing and Email Threats
Cyber Criminals send emails that appear to be from a legitimate organization, such as Commerce State Bank, in an attempt to trick you into submitting personal, financial, or password data.
The emails typically have links to a malicious website that replicates that of the legitimate organization. These misleading sites may appear to have the correct web address or URL but when you click the link, you are redirected to a fraudulent site.
If you have received an email that appears to be from Commerce State Bank, but you suspect is fraudulent, forward it to us so we can investigate.
- Forward to: firstname.lastname@example.org