Commercial Loan Processor - West Bend
Are you a highly detailed and organized professional with commercial loan processing experience? Do you thrive working in a fast paced environment and want to contribute to the success of a growing bank?
If you are ready to hit the ground running and are prepared to be part of a team atmosphere, please consider this opportunity! Employees enjoy the perks of a competitive hourly wage, plus generous 401k match and profit sharing program.
Below are more details on what makes a successful Commercial Loan Processor here at Commerce State Bank. Let’s get connected soon –apply today!
The Commercial Loan Processor (CLP) will prepare loan documentation and closing packages primarily for commercial loans and/or SBA loans according to the bank’s loan policy, underwriting requirements, regulatory requirements and safe banking practices to ensure complete, accurate, timely and sound loan closings. The best CLP will have the ability to work effectively and accurately in a fast paced, high production, professional environment.
A strong predictor of success for a CLP is a past of providing outstanding customer service by building rapport and trust with employees and clients. The CLP will often work under pressure, therefore, they must have the ability to use their critical thinking skills and apply their knowledge of policies and procedures during the entire loan documentation process.
- Prepare and ensure all commercial loan documents are accurate and in accordance with the loan approval, state and federal regulations.
- Review all due diligence and establish all compliance requirements are met prior to releasing final loan documents.
- Partner and communicate with Lenders, and Commercial Loan Coordinators to document of commercial loans in a timely manner.
- Assess all pertinent borrower, property/collateral, and documentation information and verifications related to documenting of complex commercial loan transactions.
- Analyze entity documentation such as Articles of Incorporation, Operating Agreements and/or By Laws to determine or validate the identified signers for the transaction.
- Possess the ability to interpret and understand loan approvals, due diligence, title commitments, formation documents, etc.
- Consult management to resolve issues or to seek approval for exceptions or waivers
- Provides problem resolution and service to internal customers.
Knowledge and Skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Great customer service and relationship management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to master the bank’s documentation software
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
Requires a High School Diploma or general education diploma (GED) and one to three years of previous loan processing experience.
Commerce State Bank provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Commerce State Bank participates in E-Verify to confirm job applicants’ work authorization.
COMMERCE STATE BANK - Earning Relationships