All Personal Checking Accounts include the following benefits:
- No annual fee VISA debit card
- Free Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Bill Pay & eStatements
- Free Commerce State Bank logo checks
- Rebate of ATM fees up to $10 per statement cycle
- $250 average monthly balance or Direct Deposit or Commerce State Bank mortgage or Commerce State Bank CD/IRA*
*$10 monthly service charge if qualifications are not met. Monthly service charge for Student Accounts will be waived until age 24.
Best Interest Checking
- Rebate of ATM fees up to $15 per statement cycle
- Premium interest rate earned on balances up to $25,000*
- Minimum of 10 debit card transactions per statement cycle and
- Minimum of 1 Bill Pay or 1 Direct Deposit per statement cycle*
*$12 service charge and reduced interest rate if qualifying transactions do not process and post to the account within the statement cycle.
- Interest earned on monthly checking balance
- 0.20% interest rate bonus on a linked Money Market account*
- Unlimited rebate of ATM fees per statement cycle
- $2,500 average monthly balance and
- $50,000 relationship balances* (Money Market/CD/IRA)
*$15 monthly service charge and loss of interest rate bonus on a linked Money Market Account if qualifications are not met.
[Click to go Back]
*Refer to the Deposit Account Terms and Conditions and Fee Schedule disclosure for more detailed information about the products and services. A transaction includes deposits and other credits, checks paid and other debits, ACH and deposited items, and signature and PIN-based purchases made with a Commerce State Bank VISA debit card. No minimum opening deposit is required on all personal checking accounts. Limit one free box of Commerce State Bank logo checks annually. The Commerce State Bank Mobile app is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use Mobile app.