All Personal Checking Accounts include the following benefits:
- No annual fee VISA debit card
- Free Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Bill Pay & eStatements
- Free Commerce State Bank logo checks#
- Rebate of ATM fees up to $10 per statement cycle
- $250 average monthly balance or Direct Deposit or Commerce State Bank mortgage or Commerce State Bank CD/IRA
$10 monthly service charge if qualifications are not met. Monthly service charge for Student Accounts will be waived until age 24.
Best Interest Checking*
- Rebate of ATM fees up to $15 per statement cycle
- Premium interest rate earned on balances up to $25,000
- At Least Ten (10) Debit Card Point of Sale (POS) Transactions** and
- At Least One (1) Posted and Cleared Direct Deposit or Bill Pay**
$12 service charge and reduced interest rate if qualifying transactions do not process and post to the account within the statement cycle.
- Interest earned on monthly checking balance
- Unlimited rebate of ATM fees per statement cycle
- 0.20% interest rate bonus on a linked Money Market account^
[Click Here for Rate Info]
- $2,500 average monthly balance and
- $50,000 relationship balances (Personal CDs, Personal Bump-Up CDs, Commerce IRA CDs, Commerce Choice Money Market, High Yield Index Savings, Commerce Savings)
$15 monthly service charge and loss of interest rate bonus on a linked Money Market Account if qualifications are not met.
[Click to go Back]
#Limit one box of free Commerce State Bank logo checks annually.
*Refer to the Deposit Account Terms and Conditions and Fee Schedule disclosure for more detailed information about the products and services. A transaction includes deposits and other credits, checks paid and other debits, ACH and deposited items, and signature and PIN-based purchases made with a Commerce State Bank VISA debit card. No minimum opening deposit is required on all personal checking accounts. The Commerce State Bank Mobile app is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use Mobile app.
**At least ten (10) posted and cleared debit card purchase transactions (debit card Point of Sale (POS) transactions do not include ATM withdrawals), and at least one (1) posted and cleared direct deposit or bill pay.
^You will receive an interest rate bump as a bonus on one Commerce Choice Money Market Account. To earn the bonus, you must maintain a minimum average checking balance of $2,500.00 AND a combined relationship balance of at least $50,000.00 in qualifying accounts: Personal CDs, Personal Bump-Up CDs, Commerce IRA CDs, Commerce Choice Money Market, High Yield Index Savings and Commerce Savings. Refer to the Truth in Savings Disclosure for more information.