At Commerce State Bank, the health and well-being of our customers, colleagues and communities are our top priority. We continue to offer many options to serve your banking needs, regarding concerns around the pandemic.
Online and Mobile Banking
We encourage you to manage your accounts using our Online Banking and Mobile Banking. These 24/7/365 services allow you to safely view transactions, check balances, make payments, deposit checks and more – right from the comfort of your home.
Click Here for information regarding online banking and mobile banking.
Drive Thru and Night Deposit Box Services
Our drive thru services remain available during regular hours and offer most banking services. Customers may also continue to use the night drop boxes available at all of our locations.
As always, you are welcome to call our Customer Service at 262.247.2800, or directly to our branches. Click Here for Locations
Schedule an Appointment
You may schedule an appointment by reaching out to the desired branch via telephone or by visiting our Contact Us Page [Click Here]
ATMs allow you to deposit cash and checks directly into your account.
Safety Precautions in our Branches
- Please wear a facemask during your scheduled appointment.
- If you choose not to wear a face covering or are unable to wear one due to medical concerns, for the health and safety of our clients and staff, we welcome you to use or drive-up or digital banking services.
- Please practice social distancing by maintaining a 6’ distance from others during your scheduled appointment.
- Do not visit a branch if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
The Bank is committed to maintaining a safe environment. We’ve implemented a number of social distancing measures which include:
- Separating our staff, either to new offices or by encouraging those that can, to work at home
- Limiting all in-person meetings to only those deemed necessary
- Promoting digital banking solutions as alternatives
- Safety measures in our bank lobbies and continued services through drive-ups
We will remain vigilant and continue following Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines, as well as guidance from federal, state and local officials, to make informed decisions.