Other Deposit Accounts
We offer a variety of business deposit accounts and services to efficiently manage your cash flow, manage client accounts and more.
Interest on Lawyer’s Trust Account (IOLTA)
- Earns a competitive rate of interest
- Free basic Business Online Banking, Mobile Banking and eStatements
- Worry Free – All interest earned on the IOLTA account (less applicable service charges) is remitted directly by Commerce State Bank to the appropriate state agency.
- You will benefit from reduced interest expense, since loan advances are drawn only when needed.
- Sweep Loan service automatically draws against your established Commerce State Bank Line of Credit in the event of a deficient balance in your account.
Zero Balance Accounts (ZBA)
- Automatic Daily Funding: All deposits made to the subsidiary accounts are automatically transferred to the master account at the end of the business day. Subsidiary accounts are forced to a zero balance unless a floor (minimum balance) has been established on the account.
- Reporting: Your monthly statement will clearly reflect all automatic transfers resulting from the Zero Balance Accounts.
- Access: Balances and account information available 24 hours a day with Business Online Banking.
Refer to the Business Account Specific Details and Fee Schedule disclosure for more detailed information.