Cash Management Services
Our Cash Management Team has the tools to help you collect money faster, keep it longer, make it work harder, and manage it efficiently; so you can concentrate on running your business.
Check Positive Pay
Dramatically reduce the possibility of check fraud and uphold your reputation with Positive Pay. You tell us what checks you have issued, and Commerce State Bank will compare the Date, Check Number, Amount and Payee from your list to the checks presenting on your account. Any discrepancies will be brought to your attention to decide if the check should be paid or returned through the convenience of Business Online Banking.
Automated Clearing House (ACH) Positive Pay
Reduce your risk of financial loss caused by an unauthorized ACH Debit. ACH Positive Pay will alert you to any ACH debit presenting to your account that you have not preapproved. Easily manage exceptions through Business Online Banking and automatically add approved ACH debit companies when making exception decisions.
Business Online Banking
Our online banking services platform, is designed to provide your business with a convenient and secure channel for conducting business over the internet.
Combining 24/7 availability with ease of use, Business Online Banking streamlines many routine business tasks for your convenience. Employee payroll deposits, account reconciliation and cash flow monitoring are easier, and online check images and e-statements are readily accessible. In addition, account information can be easily downloaded to your accounting software and electronic safeguards provide high-quality security for your financial information.
Direct Deposit is a convenient way to manage your payroll, pay pensions, benefits, bonuses and expense reimbursements. Funds from your account are electronically transferred to your employees’ or any recipient’s checking or savings accounts. Save time and money by reducing the cost of paper checks and distribution. With the convenience of a scheduled electronic deposit, your employees have access to their money on payday.
ACH Services – Direct Deposit*
Direct Deposit is a convenient way to send your payroll; pay bonuses and expense reimbursements; and manage your accounts payable. Commerce State Bank’s Direct Deposit, or ACH Credit, Service gives you the power to push funds from your account to your employee’s, or any recipient’s, checking or savings account right through your online banking profile. Save time and money by reducing the cost of paper checks and distribution. With the convenience of Direct Deposit, your employees will have access to their money on payday.
ACH Services – Direct Payment*
Direct Payments are an easy way to collect on invoices, automate your accounts receivable, and manage your funds through cash concentration. Our Direct Payment, or ACH Debit, Services gives your business the power to pull funds from your customer’s, or any other recipient’s, checking or savings account right through your online banking profile.
Improve your cash flow, reduce your billing costs, and speed up your monthly collections with our ACH Direct Payment Service.
Initiate domestic and international wire transfers at Commerce State Bank. Wires can be initiated in-person, through the convenience of Business Online Banking, or via email for arranged beneficiaries. We offer robust security controls including dual control and online alerts to ensure your wires are processed safely and securely.
Remote Deposit Services*
Deposit checks electronically without leaving your office. Enjoy peace of mind with instant deposit verification and avoid those mid-afternoon trips to the bank. It's an easy, secure and efficient way to bank!
- You will benefit from reduced interest expense, since loan advances are drawn only when needed.
- One-Way Loan Sweep automatically transfers funds from your line of credit to your checking account when your balance drops below a predetermined level.
- Two-Way Sweep automatically transfers funds from your line of credit into your checking account when your balance drops below a predetermined level; and automatically transfers funds from your checking account to pay down your line of credit when it exceeds a predetermined level.
Zero Balance Accounts
- Automatic Daily Funding: All deposits made to the subsidiary accounts are automatically transferred to the master account at the end of the business day. Subsidiary accounts are forced to a zero balance unless a floor (minimum balance) has been established on the account.
- Reporting: Your monthly statement will clearly reflect all automatic transfers resulting from the Zero Balance Accounts.
- Access: Balances and account information available 24 hours a day with Business Online Banking.
*A Platinum Business Checking account is required for these services and is subject to bank approval. The monthly service charge and per-item charges can be offset by your checking account earnings credit. Refer to the Business Account Specific Details and Fee Schedule disclosure for more detailed information.